Our Commitment as a Labrador Retriever Breeder:
- We breed with working dogs out of the top Labrador Field Trial and Hunt Test bloodlines. We concentrate on Sporting Dogs, Hunting Dogs, Puppy training and of course, Family Companion puppies.
- Our puppies carry the intelligence, trainability and instincts to go as far as you would like in Hunting Retrievers, resulting in top hunting companions and of course, first class Family Members. We have placed our lab puppies for Search and Rescue, Narcotic Dogs, to the government and individual trainers, and Agility Dogs.
- All puppies are socialized from the first day they are born.
- Introduced to birds at 5 weeks.
- Start early training: sit, here and stay. I am often asked, "Is it possible to have a hunting lab puppy who is also a member of the family?" ABSOLUTELY!! It is all in the training, our dogs even sleep in the bed BUT they know the house rules as well as learning the rules and requirements of a Hunt Test. Teaching what is acceptable from the beginning is very important. Getting a Hunting Labrador pup that has the best of both worlds is very easy with great breeding. The intelligence this brings makes training easy.
- Introduced to crate and leash for easy obedience and house training
Labs are naturally born to hunt and make wonderful companion dogs with a natural family oreinted temperament.
The Labrador Retriever is unusually adaptable, obedient and kind-hearted. They are sociable, affectionate and loyal with a keen sense of smell. No wonder they are so popular!!!
What more can you ask for?